What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Because this topic is fun and gold :slight_smile:
Recently and I must admit from Peaky Blinders i discover and love that !

3 Likes

A friend of mine turned 40 two weeks ago, and we had a memorable party where I might have drink a wee bit.
The playlist was mostly punk and rock, and I must have danced for six hours, more or less, like there would be no tomorrow.
At 7am, a few notes made me vibrate in an exceptional way, I knew I had known this by heart a long time ago, but I could not place them back.
I dived into the sound, freely dancing, surrendering myself to this psychedelic vibration, the time stretched 4 times, until I recognized the song, while the lyrics would come back by themselves to my mouth!

I’ve just received Physical Graffiti LP, and remember why it was one of my favorite records 20 years ago…

7 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Frank Sinatra.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ve always really loved this song.

Whoa, some mkultra, and I’d even go so far as to say pedo, symbolism through out that video. Weird.

Yeah I think the cute/insane thing is “in” right now. I can see what they were going for but the shot of the suited old dudes dancing with her is definitely weird, especially after that whole Epstein story…

1 Like
1 Like

I was a huge fan back in the day. Opened up for them in fact in Portland, OR in the 90’s.
BTW the album version of this is a lot better. That distorted drone is still amazing to me, and the Peter Nooten synth lines are timeless.