What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

who needs a heat when you can trip out to this cool vibe - soz, just back from the boozers and scooped :slight_smile:

Good track. Super hooky keys riff. Preferred his first LP, 2nd one is a little ā€˜tooā€™ chill for me. Talented dude tho. Looking forward to hearing what he does in future.

Yeah agree this key riff is super hooky :slight_smile: I stumbled across this as an add of fb. i will definitely check out his earlier material now.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

i think itā€™s equally likely that if you donā€™t get a 303, heā€™ll also be to blame :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, kind of surprised to see a clutch fan here. Been a big fan myself since transnational speedway. Elephant Riders is a masterpiece. Not as familiar with the newer stuff but will check this one out.

What a Track from Theo Parrish

What fuc**** Remix from Carl Craig

First time i heard that at Rex Club (Paris) Kick me all the night ā€¦ Looking for weeks after ! what that tune man :frowning: i want it Not new but i donā€™t care iā€™m not in the music consumerism :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably doesnā€™t need much introduction round here but been checking this latest release from Elektron champion Syl Kougai

Just fall on that i didnā€™t see that Live Performed, itā€™s a cute familial moment :blush:
Itā€™s like John and his cousin Jesper DahlbƤck : there is always one better than the other in music ā€¦ anyway i didnā€™t know where to wrote this lines on family in electronic musicā€¦

Ok ok i post something good :fearful:

NB : but women like FRITZā€¦

2 Likes
2 Likes

Very into these guys after seeing them live. Got this album and the new Solange one on pretty much constant rotation.

https://breakmastercylinder.bandcamp.com

1 Like

FIā€™ve been listening to this lp everywhere, because my 2 year old loves it and likes to pretend heā€™s a Saxophone. Not pretend that heā€™s playing it, but that he is actually a Saxophone. Silly sausage.

1 Like

Been repeatedly listening to this track for the past few weeksā€¦ sometimes you come across a song thatā€™s so wonderful and youā€™re like ā€œhow did we both exist in the same reality for three decades without running into each other?ā€ Funkinā€™ A!

1 Like

lovely clap

1 Like

freshly new