WeeklyBeats 2022

i meant to spin back up on old gear the past few weeks, but i’ve been short on energy/time, so i defaulted to the M8 for a couple weeks

but I tried LSDJ in earnest for the first time! (M8 tracker experience unlocked it for me)

3 Likes

Did somebody say noise?

3 Likes

FINALLY on-topic!

pure a4mkii this week

3 Likes

yeah this one’s sick. getting some Hard Normal Daddy vibes (there’s probably a closer frame of reference but that’s mine hehe). both intimidating and inspiring as a total A4 noob.

don’t mind me just a Dump

you can skip the first one, but i’m really happy with the video and/or music of the other three.

i’m on an LSDJ kick for some weeks!
the last two above are the second/third tracks I’ve ever made in it

4 Likes

@anguslocke You are killing it. Don’t stop.

4 Likes

videos have been repeatedly late, but the LSDJ tunes have been steady!

the next 2 tunes to get videos are bangers.
peep the audio earlier here if u want: WeeklyBeats.com

6 Likes

three more vids, closer to sorting out the backlog. feeling like an LSDJ expert.

one video left before i post my first video showcasing the M8 and the ANALOG HEAT! on-topic again!
(audio: https://weeklybeats.com/wangus/music/shower-thought)

edit: one more

5 Likes

TOPICAL with the analog heat mkii now

3-consecutive-replies edit:

another week with the Heat, cronching the PO-12 now (and M8 chopping it + layering more
sounds)

4 Likes

Coming at you with TRASH techno

4 Likes

analog heat smashing M8 again

this time the “saturation” circuit.

also, side note, i’m gonna be releasing touched-up Vol.3 of wangus weeklybeats (wk 21-31) soon. probably gonna spin it through the Heat for one final subtle fattening.

3 Likes

ok i need to do something more lowkey, it’s a little tiring composing music wholly through a heavy Heat patch.

but not this week. this week it’s the stereo mix through High Gain.

3 Likes

@anguslocke @license

WELL LOOK WHO IT IS!

I feel like I went to a new bar across town to get away from my coworkers and ran into my coworkers lolololol

2 Likes

c´mon!! all your stuff is nuts! freaking love it!!

are you releasing anything on any streaming services?

1 Like

ive been periodically polishing and releasing WB tunes on Bandcamp/Spotify/SoundCloud/whatever!

some links handy on my WB profile: WeeklyBeats.com

1 Like

Hey there! Can I buy you a shot of Malört?

I’ve been so bad about listening for the last couple of months! I want to try to catch up a bit before year’s end. It’s coming up fast!

Malört? Are y’all in Chicago, too?

Nah, it’s just my favorite liquor. I would love to visit Chicago, though.

2 Likes

If you ever do, ping me and we’ll explore all sorts of Malört-inspired beverages!

1 Like

That sounds like a dream come true :heart_eyes: