"Was it ever real?" A 6-track EP by (d)

Hey, friends:

I have a new one:

A couple free codes:

cpq2-hf5v
s7rd-va78

A little different; a little more aggressive in some ways, subtle in others. I like the description our very own @buromaschinen contributed: “mecha structures/fallen apart geometries.” “It’s machine-driven but it’s quite rich texturally, organic in the fine details,” as another says.
Soon to be followed-up with another 6 or so tracks!

Stats for nerds:
foreign delta machinedrum uw, analog4
subtle violence eurorack, a4
phoenix slaughter eurorack
no belief eurorack, dark energy
punishment eurorack
was it ever real eurorack, a4, monomachine

Get it now, for the price of a latte!
Thanks again for your continued support!
Regards,

-d

6 Likes

I dig the artwork. Did you make that?

It also goes without saying that the tunes are legit!

What is in your eurorack :wink:

Thanks for listening!

Initial artwork concept by “Nkurence” (@nkurence, nkurence.com), suggestions by @phaelam, and modified/finalized by me.
Yeah, I really dig the artwork. Initially, it had too much of a “Draft 7.30/Confield” vibe, but the cursive “d” and post-processing gave it more of a hand-drawn look.

What’s in my Eurorack? Nothing too crazy. Highlights: Peaks x2, Orgone Accumulator x2, Optomix, Moddemix, 4ms stuff, Pitts Synth Block, utilities, etc…

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! Good work on everything!

1 Like

superb work, d! my favorite release of yours in terms of voice and composition. the fantastic md programming on the opener grabbed me right off, and the rest of the tracks each had their own individual character that hooked me, whether it was the sound design, the melodic approach, the rhythms …

looking forward to the followup!

1 Like

I appreciate that!

Hey, btw, “was it ever real?” is FREE (or pay what you want) this weekend only! Download in lossless audio glory while you can!

1 Like