Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Track 12 is the most exciting for me somehow…:grin:

2 Likes

I ordered from andertons (as I had nearly 200£ loyalty points with them saved up)…. Money taken but feck knows when they’ll get their stock and it’ll turn up at my door, I’ve cleared the space for it - like waiting on a a date coming to your table… nervously refreshing my email every 2mins…

1 Like

WTAF … that’s 20k of spending, can’t you just get on the phone to Lee and have him bring it over ? :wink:

edit may have forgotten about bonus points boosts periodically, but still

2 Likes

I got one from kmr audio in the uk, have no idea who they are but it was cheaper than elsewhere and in stock so…
impatiently waiting!

I placed my Sweetwater order the minute the news dropped! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Ordered directly from Elektron. The anticipation is palpable. Havent been this excited since waiting for my OT.

2 Likes

On the real tho… I ordered a unit from Elektron, and looks like payment went through (marked paid). Does this mean I’m on a waiting list, or that they are actually processing my order and I’ll get it…soon?

I’m fine either way, but have no idea! Maybe I should pay more attention to where my $$ is going ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’m currently waiting to receive an MPC2000xl from an ever so slightly sketchy seller but I kind of wish I was waiting for a syntakt from elektron.

This thread warms my heart. So many disappointed forum posters across the web wishing this thing was mpc and just spreading negativity. I’d be all over this if I didn’t already have a Rytm.

2 Likes

I have a rytm, still bought this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So, can you mangle the SD into a clap, like you can in the AR with the LFO?

Yea, and still have an LFO left for other things.

6 Likes

I am always wanting another LFO on the cycles.

2 Likes

I tested but didn’t purchase M:C because of this and the lack of direct attack control. I really enjoyed all rest of the device, really incredible device (in fact I just saw yesterday is the second most purchased item on a big local gear retailer, after Push 2).
Syntakt on the rescue!

2 Likes

I suppose you (we) will see it shipped soon. I think there has not been pre-order as such on the Elektron shop, as they’re now openly marking Syntakt as “Sold out”. Maybe just too many orders at the same time to be shipped in just one day…

1 Like

I’m getting mine today, unless the shop sold out overnight. Which is a theoretical possibility.

2 Likes

Check on your account if your payment went through. I had the same problem and had to make a second try.

My receipt says confirmed delivery date: 21 April. I have not received any delivery notice though.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s defo no that much! And only about a5th of was towards is my gear… I convince band members that I’ll get stuff for them and they pay me back, meanwhile I get the points ; )

1 Like

My receipt says so too, but no other news by now

Sounds too good to be true :slight_smile: