UW samping Ram record help

I can get the internal sampling to work but I can’t get the external. I’m making sure the ilev is above 0, and len is full value.

I’m putting the input cable into input A.

When I play a sample, I use the track loaded with ram record 1 and in REC mode I place a note, and let it run until my desired amount. When I try to play it back with my ram playback, it doesnt make a sound.

In the RAM REC machine, can you hear the external input signal when you increase the CUE1 parameter?

1 Like

never mind got it, it was an issue with the cable. Thanks for replying anyways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have my own question that actually qualify being introduced in this topic : is possible to sample only some of the tracks ?
From what I read here and there I’d say no, but one can hope…

If you route the tracks you want through the individual outs and back into the inputs, then yes.

4 Likes

Is that not possible by just using mutes or putting the level at 0?

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

Ok, thanks friends, that was my conclusions as well…
I was hoping I had overlooked some internal routing to the Cue à la OT.

I eventually opted for the solution of sampling the main out and filter according to the frequencies I wanted to keep… Lofi, but realtime :smiley:

also the pro tip re/ mutes: hold Function while selecting tracks to mute, goes into effect only after the Function button is released.

1 Like

Copy Track/Machine to blank pattern would be a way to go, right?