Using two Octatracks

It’s been ages since I’ve shared my productions around here, so here’s my last one:

I’ve started producing with two OTs only since a month or so I’m still in the process of figuring how to get the best out of it.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!

8 Likes

Love the intro especially, deep vibes!

1 Like

…woopsy…what a nice setup!!!

two ot’s AND the tempest…hoolydoolyhoo…what a weapon…

beside some little hickups in the os, the tempest is eye to eye with ot in live perfomance skills…so stop it right here…u got all it needs to wiggle it for real…

and be patient with mk2’s…they take a way longer time to sink in…but muscle memory effort to finally know what ur doing with it is pretty much the same as with the tempest…
and u obviously conquered that one succesfully…

…as much as i love all the elektron stuff…the only one i don’t need is the rytm…because as an old mpc head, i’m roger linn raised, and in the tempest i feel the old mans spirit clearly…

really smooth thing u got there going…any treatment on the sum?

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate, and I totally agree with you. I actually hesitated a lot between the Rytm and Tempest back I was about to pick it, and I still don’t regret my choice, there’s just nothing else like the Tempest still to this day.

1 Like

…and never will be…
same with another tempest update, though…sad but true, but i don’t believe in a 2.0 anymore…1.5 something must last forever now, i’m afraid…

but this machine is almost perfect the way it is., anyways…
and it’s unique realtime performance skills are as simple as highly effective…
the rytm might be the queen of drum machines…but tempest is king here…

and congrats to ur choice for the ot’s…u gonna love them…sooner or later at least…
it’s exactly the other side of the moon in all sampling concepts out there…