Using the OT chorus for bass

I’ve been having fun using the OT’s chorus on bass guitar (I love modulating parameters with the LFOs as well), and I noticed the FBLP in the Chorus FX setup. The manual says this controls the low pass filtering of the feedback signal. It’s hard for me to hear the effect changing this parameter has on the affected signal. My question is this: If the control is all the way to the left, is there no low pass filtering of the feedback signal and thus all the way to the right is extreme filtering of the feedback signal? I know that typically, for a bass instrument with chorus, it’s nice to leave the low frequencies unaffected, so I’m wondering if anyone else has found a good sweet spot for having a nice lush chorus effect but also having the low(er) frequencies remain clean. Thanks for any advice with this!

I ask because, for some reason (through headphones), I’m not sure I’m hearing a huge difference, but would love get other OT user’s points of view.

Did you try to increase the feedback to hear the Fblp?

I didn’t have the FB at a super high level if I remember correctly. I’m not at home, but when I try it next I’ll crank the feedback to perhaps hear it better. Thanks!