Use AR to play on DSI Tetra

Hello. I have AR and A4. As I realized A4 is not good for drones and pads I want to add Tetra from DSI. Is it possible that I will use let’s say twelfth pad on my analog rytm to play notes on Tetra?
Thank you!

AR does not have midi out.

Hm… my has one :slight_smile: I use it to control A4

do you mean you sync the A4 to it? somehow I doubt you transmit note information to it…

what you’re meaning is that the sequencer does not transmit MIDI notes from any track - it’s possible to transmit MIDI note data, but only via pad playing

plus a Tetra isn’t going to offer anything the A4 can’t in that particular regard

So I can play notes from trigs on Tetra?

No, you can’t

1 Like

If you set pad dest to “int+ext” in the settings pad hits will send midi…

1 Like

but not from trigs, which I think is the catch there

1 Like

True, OP question said twelfth pad though, and it’s always good to get info out cause some people don’t know, and a lot more read the thread than post on it… :slight_smile:

well I certainly learned something, it might be neat to trigger patterns from another sequencer with those midi notes, I had no idea pads transmitted note data. I’ll take it.

1 Like

Yes, I was wondering that I can write sequence for CB sound for example and it will play notes on Tetra. But playing just notes by pads is also good enough.