USB powering Digitone for portable jamming

Today I received an order with an adapter wire from a master I know in my city. I can confirm that this adapter + a high-quality power bank will make the sound of your device wider and more detailed, because it is made of high-quality wire, USB connectors with gold-plated contacts and assembled on high-quality “cardas” solder! Tested with Elektron Digitone, and also suitable for synthesizers, samplers, groove boxes, fx processors, audio interfaces and other audio devices of any manufacturer on 12 volts with “+” in the middle of the DC jack. I will use it not only during blackouts here in Ukraine! it cost me $10

hey, am confused, i bought 2 of these some time ago myVolts Ripcord USB to 12V DC Power Cable Compatible with Elektron Digitakt/Digitone/Digitone Keys/Octatrack MKII - Power Your Elektron from USB

they are not PD, not USB-C, just regular USB-A but they worked both fine for on Digitone aswell as Digitakt!
i just needed a chargerplug with at least 2,4 A output for the Digitone, the Digitakt works on less too.

I am just confused, should i rather use a cable with PD ?
am i doing harm to my boxes in using that one i have?

The original power supply from my Digitone showed 12.14 volts on the tester, and this adapter produces 12.07 volts! With the original power supply, you can feel some overload in the sound coming from the device, but with the adapter, the overload disappears and the sound becomes much cleaner and more detailed! I think this is an indicator that with such updated power your electron boxes will live longer! Before this, I had been using a similar power adapter and a cheap Chinese power bank for a long time without any problems, and then a friend brought a higher-quality power bank from Germany, so I ordered myself a new 12-volt adapter wire from HI-FI components and the result surprised me so much that I decided to share this with other users!

@prydal I prefer PD to the converters (tried both). But if you already have them and they work with your devices, theres no reason to swap them.

Difference being, PD uses software to communicate with your power bank how much volts it wants, while converters take in 5v and upstep it to 12v, losing amps in the process and generating heat.

That heat will result in faster loss of charge, but with a 20,000 capacity its not that noticeable.
So if you use a powerbank that can deliver your needed voltage/amperage via PD, id go for PD adapter.

In theory both options are safe as long as voltage is not exceeded, but if you worry about safety, best thing you can do is to use original power supply.