Usb port hub

Got 6 of them none work… Unistall,reinstall ready,repeat… I like dawless ,but would be nice to use a 1,500 synth in a daw. Doswnt wven recognize the a4

Try another computer if that‘s possible?

Its on overbridge…

Ill try that now. on other another mac

Have you checked the midi settings on A4 to make sure you are sending and receiving from USB and not just from the 5 pin? Midi + usb or just usb in port settings.

1 Like

Just usb ob.

Just try using the A4 as a sound card output device because that’s a much simpler set up. To be crystal, just get it to send video on computer>a4>headphones.

If that’s not working you know it doesn’t involve ob software.

Make sure the NEW Elektron plugins downloaded with Overbridge are in the right folder on your computer.

On mac would it be audio?

It dosent even show up on bitwig, ableton live.as a audio interface.

Hi, sorry but the cable its works? change the cable…maybe is this… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, used theres and others. Now using a diffeent mac to see what happens .

If it’s not showing up, a faulty cable may be the cause. A new Elektron cable does not means that it’s working properly.

1 Like

lots of helpful info here:

thinks of note that you haven’t mentioned, and basic trouble shooting info:

MacOS version? Which are you on? OB2 only works from OS 10.12 to 10.15

OB2 version? Which are you on? 2.0.39.10 is the latest. Confirm you have the latest.

Ok, yes, try another Mac, you may not have the Overbridge engine application open? if yes … does it appear on it?

Tried other computer and it works … Engine finds it as other mac dosent… Wierd… Problem this is not my main studio computer…
Mayne there some file still hidden somewhere. That hidden on mac 1

1 Like

My Overbridge apps were not visible in my Applications folder when I first installed on my newer Mac. I had to search from Finder to even be able to locate them. After I opened them, they became available in the Applications folder. It is entirely possible that there is a directory issue when you first installed. Worth trying if you haven’t yet.

1 Like

Wow, thanks to all… That was a pain in the ass… But got both computers running now. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. Overbridge wasn’ t the most imperative thing in the world… Bit after using it its beerrrèy nice…As i havent touched my computer like in a year… Back to tape and old analog recordings style thanks, hainbach. I lost intrest in using it…
Even for my ot i just put all maschine samples into it.
Thanks again$!!!

2 Likes

For the interest of the Community, what was the problem?

1 Like

Drivers werwnt showing up. Till the 5th or 6th time i reimatalled again … A bug for sure.