Sample Upload Very Slow

deleted

I think MIDI settings need to be USB only, and also the Auto Channel can interfere with the speed. There’s a good Cuckoo YouTube video where he talks about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8q3Iv4uEDs. About 6 minutes in.

‘Auto Channel - if set to 1 it will interfere with Turbo Mode’

2 Likes

Turbo is for talking between Elektron devices or with the TM-1 USB MIDI adaptor.

I’m not sure really, I’ve never seen Turbo mode checked when using USB on either Rytm or A4.

Try Overbridge or USB-MIDI modes, also try disabling clock send/receive when you are doing transfers.

Turbo will be checked if the correct settings are set before launching C6, if you mess around with the settings it does not negotiate the Turbo connection again, it’s important to set it right then reboot C6, at least that’s how I get it set up ymmv … whether there is any real world impact I’m less sure (i.e. not uploading samples here) but I think it may, so that’s why I always ensure Turbo is on at C6 launch before sending content

1 Like

its very very slow, cause its Sysex. Lets wait for the new transfer application to work with the new Rytm update (coming any day now) and hopefully it solves it