Upgrade Analog Four MK2 Probleme ( not overbridge mode )

Hello, i’m french so sorry in advance for my bad langage
I’m on windows 10

I have a big problem
C6 won’t connect to my analog Four MK2 and :

• I’m not in overbridge mod
  • i’m in input and output USB

I’m gonna be mad because i try everything and nothing work
Please Help me

I forget exactly the options so this might not be exactly right, but on the A4, have you gone into the sysex dump > recieve option in the menus, and selected the A4 as input and output on C6?

are you using an usb hub? if so, try directly.

is the a4 recognised by the computer at all? (if u plug it in, does a usb device connected message pop up?)

do you see the a4 midi ports in c6 settings? (or in other software, daw for example?)

look in the windows device manager, if it is recognised correctly. maybe delete/reset the entry completely and try a again

Thanks you very much ! i will look this afternoon

Hey Nionmu,

I’m having the same problem as Asymetrik23 i think.
My A4-Mk2 shows up in the device manager under ‘sound, video and game controllers’. However it doesn’t show up in C6 or Overbridge.

if you want to use c6 the device has to be in usb mode, if you wanna use overbridge, it has to be in ob usb mode. have you checked that in a4 system/usb settings?

what exactly do you wanna do? in c6 you should see the midiports in the settings menu, or if in ob mode, the a4 should show up in the ob control panel

while having my a4 in USB-MIDI, c6 doesn’t see it.
I mostly want to update the OS on my A4 because i’m currently on 1.35B which is pretty outdated.

While having it in OB-mode, it doesn’t show up in Overbridge and in my device manager it shows up under ‘other devices’ 5 times.

I just checked the readme file and it doesn’t seem like overbridge 2.0 is supported on Win7.

yes, ob is not supported on win7

but c6 should be fine on win7, used that myself (a4 in usb mode)

are you using a usb hub? try another usb port, try directly into pc usb port…

that may be the issue… try to delete those entries and plug a4 in after that

this evening i will take a look, how a4 shows up in the system settings on my pc…

1 Like