Unifono youtube stuff

New Octatrack track with some bigbeat vibes.
Hope you like it.

8 Likes

Adding some tracks here, I might continue to record OT tracks.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Further collecting my recent video stuff in this thread here :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks for posting. I loved that OT liveset. Gonna run through these other vids when I get the time.

1 Like

Thank you!
The rest of the videos are not so ambitious tracks, rather little demos on my machines :slight_smile:
I keep my favorite stuff for potential album releases often.
But I still hope you enjoy it

1 Like

First video with the MC-101. Sorry for the flickering lights.

2 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

I know these are a bit old but just discovering them now. Dig the sound of this DA-303 pack a lot. Tempting me to pick up one of these. You still vibing with it?

1 Like

Thank you!
I‘m still using the MC101 quite a lot, @darenager‘s 303 pack as well, it‘s great!

1 Like

Noticed this thread got a bump and decided to dive into your music a bit. So far, I’m really loving Reconfigurations 1&2. You have a keen ear for catchy rhythms and interesting melodies. These tracks are perfect for my morning drive to work. Very meditative and easy to relax and get lost in.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Glad you gave it a listen and that you enjoy it.

I forgot I created this thread :upside_down_face: Haven’t updated it in a while

2 Likes

Had a long break from my little channel. Since I got the roland mini airas and the nymphes I‘m jamming quite a lot with this setup…
DN and A4 had to visit the cupboard :see_no_evil:

I have a different take of this „track“ in the current sounds thread, but I was in the mood of recording a video today…

No cool live performance moves unfortunately, I had to concentrate to get through the track :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Nice Jam and nice to see a face for @Unifono!

3 Likes

first time face in video :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

acid final fantasy

1 Like

Uploaded another video from my sunday jam session. Also an alternate take on something I had in the current sounds thread already.
Loving the Roland T8

3 Likes