Unifono - Hip Hop Beat collection (Boom Bap)

Already posted in the Hip Hop thread but since it feels like an album I thought I give it its dedicated thread as well.

Before starting to do electronic music and trying to adapt the styles of our favorite electronica acts, I was making a lot of hip hop beats on my first hardware sampler, the shitty MPC500. I was super stoked to learn how to chop and rearrange samples, and always hoped to collaborate with some dope MC :slightly_smiling_face:

While shifting my focus into synths and drum machines, idm and techno etc etc, I still continued to do quite a lot of sample beats for after work relaxation.

Here is a little collection of some of my favorites. I will continue to get more finished.

Done on various samplers and software. OT, DT, Maschine, Koala, Beat Maker 3, Ableton.

Cover foto was done by my girlfriend.

Hope some of you will enjoy. As kids say these days: Beats to relax, to study to :wink: Cheers :black_heart:

Here is everything in one go

And here the Bandcamp version

15 Likes

Hi man.
This is pretty cool!

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Glad to see it out on Bandcamp! Iโ€™ve been meaning to listen to it ever since I saw it on the Hip Hop thread. Iโ€™ll get back to you once I do๐Ÿ˜ congrats on the release

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Sweet, congrats! :ok_hand:

1 Like

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Yo I finally listened to this album and itโ€™s dope! Iโ€™d love to hear more stuff like this from you.

1 Like

Thanks for listening! Glad you enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like