Unexpected OverBridge and Analog 4 behaviour

Hi
Something strange has just started happening with OB and my A4 MK1.

I load my saved project in Ableton which has my default Template for my current setup.
All sounds in my current Kit say “new sound” and then after a few seconds, my last used Saved sounds load up as shown in the first picture. This is as I would expect. So far so good.

I’m then presented with the sync page on the screen of the A4. I choose “Use Plugin State” and would expect to then be able to carry on as per my saved ableton project, however the presets change (as shown in the next picture) and sound one changes to the 220V Preset.

Then after a few seconds/minutes the sound will stop on the A4 and it seems to lock up, become unresponsive. The only way to reset it as such is to uncheck “use Overbridge” in the A4 menus and then re-enable it. But it just behaves the same and crashes again after a short time.

Lost all last night trying to fix this. Just downloaded and installed the latest version of OB and the A4 is on the latest firmware. It’s the same if I move the cable into a new USB port.

Any suggestions?