Unable to delete samples via Transfer app

Hey all!

I am having trouble deleting samples via the Transfer app. Specifically, I am trying to delete samples from the “recorded” folder. Transfer seems to go through each file and delete it, but after that the files are still there even it I manually refresh the file view: see the example screenshot below. It only works once in 10-15 tries and there is no reliable pattern. E.g. I can restart the Digitakt, quit and relaunch the Transfer app, etc. and it still won’t delete anything. Then at one point it does but the next time it doesn’t.

Does anyone else have this issue too? I am running macOS 10.14 BTW.

Artemiy

Are you emptying your Mac trash can ? ( it’s been a long time since I do this but it might be worth trying )

1 Like

I am not sure how these can be related - I am trying to delete the files on the device itself, not on my Mac. I am going to Explore -> Digitakt tab, select all files, go to the options menu and choose “delete” (see below). It seemingly goes through each file but none are deleted. I can only delete them on the Digitakt itself.

Hey Artemly

Ive just had this very same issue, I couldn’t even delete from on the digital itself but I turned off my digital and then on again and relaunched transfer and was able to delete then. maybe is some kind of cache issue? let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like