Two tier acrylic stand and NEW: Elektron MK1 and MK2 + Ableton Push Stand

Hello guys, sorry about the delay, I was very busy and I wanted to wrote this Must Read - Guide first, specially for the ones who want to use the stand with a Push controller: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wv5w9qd3qnmx8k9/-%20PLEASE%20READ%20-%20WARNING%20-%20GUIDE.pdf?dl=0

Blueprints on your inboxes, and if you can’t find yours please drop me a message.

In your inbox already!

check inbox!

1 Like

just drop it on your inbox!

Thank you, sir!

1 Like

error maybe mi dude <3 ? No inbox but maybe parameters for me ?. :XC

@gbravetti
Hey there!
I’m completely new to the elektronauts forum and I just saw your amazing stands for your gear. I would love to have the blueprints so I could build one myself. I would need exactly the same configuration you have: 3 x elektrons; 1 x ableton push. Really appreciate your work!!!

Greetings from Germany!
Johann

Hey, welcome!
Check your inbox.

Ciao Signore !
Great conception on these stands and I have similar gear.
I’d love to build one too.
Could you please send me the bp ?

Cheers from Paris
Florian

1 Like

of course check your inbox soon!

1 Like

Thanx a lot!

This is awesome!

I don’t have the facility to do this myself. Can anybody recommend a company I could send the details to, to cut this for me?

Any company that has an acrylic laser cuter will do the job!

Great! Can you recommend one then?

There must be some in your city, where do you live?

In a small town, about 70 miles from London. I literally live in the middle of nowhere! I’m sure someone will have a link to a site☺️

Hi mate,
I love to make these, would make my work-space/workflow so much more efficient!
Could you please send me the blueprints?

Greetings from Mykonos!

Sending to your inbox. Please read the instructions carefully or you can permanently damage your gear.

Just made this quick-screw hex bolts caps with a rubber shaft and some hot glue gun. Also I did some cutting on the stand holes to be able to mount the machines without taking out the bolts. So far I’m saving a lot of time while mounting unmounting.

2 Likes

@gbravetti Great idea, how did you stop the glue from sticking to the drying surface?

1 Like