Two tier acrylic stand and NEW: Elektron MK1 and MK2 + Ableton Push Stand

hey, I would love to have those templates too! would you mind sending them to me?
I only have one Elektron (for now - an Octatrack) but maybe it will come handy in the future :wink:
or I can maybe adjust it to fir some of my other gearā€¦
if you email the files to me, it would be appreciatedā€¦ my email is guidoflichman AT gmail DOT com
btwā€¦ elektronaut neighbour over here - from Buenos Aires :slight_smile:

yes thats how I was thinking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ouch, thank you for the warning. :thumbsup:

1 Like

check your inbox!

Check your inbox (sorry about double message)

Iā€™ve designed my own variant of this as I want it to be sturdy but also to be able to fit the PL-2 lids on the units (eg the Marmot designs sit too flush) - Iā€™ll post some pictures when itā€™s done. :elmd: :elmm:

I donā€™t know why, but I never got the fileā€¦ could you try again? sorry!

I never gave it yo you :stuck_out_tongue:
Now it is on your inbox, for real :slight_smile:

Hi Iā€™m interested in the templates can you send me a copy please.

Thanks.

i would like to make one for my MD/OCT set

Warning about the bolt length please or you can damage your unit!
check your inbox!

1 Like

you must use the Octa on the upper floor is that ok?

Yes itā€™s ok to put the octatrack on top

Hi ! Iā€™d like the blue print too, thanx !

ok! watch out the bolt length! or you can damage your unit!
blueprints on your inbox.

ok! check your inbox!

Thanx !

1 Like

thanks

@gbravetti Hey I sent you a PM; unfortunately I have absolutely no tools around me atm to measure to MDUW dimensions. Has anyone else managed to give you the precise measurements? :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s mineā€¦ 5mm Elektron-red perspex. :nerd:
10mm M3 dome head bolts - leaves only about 1-2mm protruding inside the case I think.

As I mentioned, I wanted mine to be able to have the dust covers fitted while in the stand.

Unlike some of these types of stands (e.g. the Marmot design), these arenā€™t reversible, Iā€™ve designed it so the top unit is raised over the cables of the lower unit - if you tried it the other way round you wouldnā€™t be able to plug the cables in. But if anyoneā€™s interested Iā€™m happy to send the template.

2 Likes