Two Sequencer Questions

Two Questions:

1. Is there any way to play a sequence through only a certain number of times and then stop? Would creating a song with only one (or N) sequence step accomplish this?
  2. Is there any way to have the sequencer playout the rest of the sequence when I press stop? Currently when I press stop it stops immediately.

thanks for the info!

1. Yes song mode will work for this, you can enter your pattern or patterns and set a number of repeats for it to play and then it will stop. See “Songs” pg. 45 manual…
  2. I don’t believe so but if you use song mode above you won’t need to press stop or a possible work around would be to select an empty pattern using sequential change mode and hit stop once the sequencer is in the empty pattern…
2 Likes

For question 1. you could also have song mode move into a repeating empty pattern after your sequence is done playing however many times you wanted. This would allow the clock to still be running in sync with other gear if you just wanted A4 sounds to stop but be able to jump back in on time…

Great! Thanks for the reply on both questions!

3 Likes