Tutorial - Loading Sound Packs?

Im having the same problem I’ve done all the updates and have watched every video on the subject!. C6 is sending but my analog four is waiting every time. What I don’t understand is I had no problem doing a OS update on the analog four. I’m using a MacBook Pro with the latest OS! Please I need some help as Elektron are on holiday till the end of the month.

All sorted now.

1 Like

how?

the transfer stucks all the time

HOOOW?((( I have the same problem A4 is waiting all the time and doesn’t receive nothing…( All the instructions are done but there is no result there( May it be that the memory is full or not? Heeeeelp me pleeeeease

Probably a connection issue, are you using C6? Is A4 showing up in C6 config menu?

when I tried to receive sound packs to “anywhere bank” A4 has done the operation but to two already busy banks and to the next two that were empty (remember that before it I couldn’t use any empty bank). And I don’t know maybe A4 overwrite previous sounds in the first two banks. But now I can’t choose any other bank and don’t want to try “anywhere” option again because of risk to lost already imported sounds. So now I have the headcracking mix of ALL sounds in 3 banks and all others empty and can’t make anything with this)

Dead in the water myself…even tried Syx Lib to transfer…

having the same issue here on windows with elektron transfers … the analog four recive the sysex data and then start searching again .