Troubleshooting: Certain Tracks on one pattern won't play

Hey y’all. I was hoping you could help me with something. I have one pattern where tracks two and three will not play. I’ve tried everything. Checked the track vol (left encoder). Reloaded different sounds to make sure it’s not some weird sound thing. Checked the amp volume. Nothing. If i copy the pattern over to a new one i get the same result but if i delete the pattern completely (not just clear the sequence) than everything works fine. Not really a big deal as it’s just this one pattern but i’m kinda curious what i did.

Have you checked the probability to make sure it’s not set really low %? Or possibly set to fill mode by mistake?

Did you run out of voices?

Or, you probably messed with the voice routing settings.

3 Likes

Is it possible that you activated Pattern Mute?

1 Like

Yes, it sounds like Pattern Mute is the culprit.

Checked pattern mutes. It is not the culprit. Also i don’t know if the voices is the answer either as no sound comes out even when a seqence is not running and i just try and play it in piano (non grid) mode

Ha ha ha that was it. Thanks ya’ll! I somehow locked 6(!) voices on one track and 2 on another. Thanks for the help!!!

4 Likes

That’s scary. Sounds like something I would do. I would panic. You handled it like a professional. :+1:

2 Likes

I would have panicked, probably factory reset to be honest…

Glad you got it sorted!

1 Like