Hi… just got a couple of soundpacks to help in learning the OT mk2 which I’ve had a couple of weeks.
I’m totally baffled because when I load them according to the instructions that come with them I can’t access the demo projects.
The soundpack doesn’t show up as a set when go to set change. I’ve tried switching it on and off!!
These are the instructions the came with it:
INSTALLING THE SOUND PACK
- Connect your Octatrack to a computer with a USB cable.
- Press [FUNCTION] + [MIXER] to open the PROJECT menu, Select SYSTEM and then USB DISK MODE. Press [ENTER/YES] to make the Octatrack Compact Flash card appear as an external storage device on your computer.
- Copy the unpacked Set folder to the root of the Compact Flash card.
- When the transfer is complete, unmount the Octatrack from your computer.
LOADING THE SOUND PACK
- Press [FUNCTION] + [MIXER] to open the PROJECT menu, In the PROJECT menu, scroll down to SET CHANGE and press [ENTER/YES]. Load the Set called Caught On Tape 808+909.
- After the Set has been loaded, load the Project called Caught On Tape 808+909.
- When the Octatrack has finished loading the project, exit the PROJECT menu by pressing [EXIT/NO]. You are now ready to experiment with the Project.