Trouble in paradise : ( audio Error 123456789

Hello dear Elektronauts, Im here by to sadly report my Rytm does not output any sound 50 percent of the time upon turning it on, When running diagnostics the ma hines throws the audio error 123456789, and the safdest part I dont have a recipt for this :frowning: any help or suggestions are aprecciated, Im super desperate, and sad

#1 : check the cables.

I infact switch the psu for my analog 4 one and still no succes, I read people having the same problem and usually they are able to fix by replacing the psu, will elektron take the unit under warranty with out a recipt?

still nothing, starting to regret investing so much time and money on this thing

Create a support ticket with Elektron. They will do their best to help out.
Where did you buy the instrument (retailer, second-hand private purchase etc)?

hi there A.R.M., sorry to hear that :expressionless: which OS are you running on the AR? was this something that started to happen after a while or was it something you always has happening on your machine?
is it a second hand AR or did you buy it new?

It’s a new machine I actually just found the receipt running the latest os 1.21b
and it also started abut a month ago first it will only happen once a week and eventually every time I turn the unit on, in fact it took me 30 min to get any sound out of the unit, I contact Elektron and in fact they did reply super fast, very impressed, but yet I hope this gets resolve quickly

1 Like

My AR does this too. I have created support tickets in the past and have had a new power supply sent by Elektron which seemed to rectify the problem but it still occasionally happens. My take on this is that the AR is very fussy with the power it receives, if it does not receive exactly what it expects the audio engine seems to shut down.Leaving it on for an extended period (as you say up to half an hour) helps but the best advice I can give is to plug it directly into the mains at a wall socket and not in one of those multi adapter things. This could all be voodoo, I’m not all that technical!

Quick update after sending unit in for repair, last week the USA Repair center was extremely help full, how ever unable to correct the problem they are replacing the entire unit, they said the have never seen this problem in a unit ever before, I must say their customer support has been stellar, nothing compared with my experience 2 years ago, Way to go Elektron!! they did notice my current ownership of a few units and told me thank you for not giving up on their company , I must say, I was extremely afraid of what was going to happen but Im beyond satisfied!!

1 Like

I wish they helped me so much… have the same problem too… i dont not what to do… ;( ;(