trigs present but no sound (OCTA MKII)

Hello, I’m new to the octa. I recently tried to record my a4, use the slice function and make a pattern out of the slices. It worked nicely, but even after saving the project, the audio of the track was gone after I turned off the octa and restarted it. The trigs and conditionals seem to be present still, but I dont have sound.

Any ideas?

Hello there,
Is the volume/ are the turned volumes up? Sounds silly, but I have had an OT for about 8 months and still get the gain staging mixed up!:thinking:

By the way, have you noticed the new firmware update for the A4 - Analog Four 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

You have to save the audio file that you recorded, just save it in the AED section and assign it to a flex track. Not in front of my Octa but I’m pretty sure fx2(file) when in the AED will allow you to save and assign your sample with slice data to your project.

2 Likes

Anything you record and don’t save will disappear after a power cycle as they only exist in the buffers for each track and not the project, buffers will not save after the machine is turned off.

2 Likes