Trigless Trigs - should this not be retrig'ing the Filter Env?

I can’t figure out why these trigless trigs aren’t retriggering the filter envelope?

I’m sure it’s either user error, or misunderstanding as to how trigless trigs work (as I haven’t had much need for them for a year or so).

Thanks for any help :slight_smile: https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/f/2f2eedae3ac3e80ff7506633a13c0e820e9c5b90.mp4

Did you change Amp settings?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply @sezare56

I just opened a blank project and put a sample on T1, no change to the amp settings

It does retrig envelopes with Trigless Trigs and AMP> FX1 = R+T or TTRG.
Trigless Locks (half bright green) don’t retrig envelopes.

FX1 controls how the envelope will affect the multi mode filter or the amplitude modulator when either of these effects are assigned to effect block 1.

• ANLG will, if the multi mode filter is assigned to effect 1, not necessarily make the filter envelope start from zero once a sample trig is being trigged. Instead, the filter envelope attack will start from the current envelope level. If the amplitude modulator is assigned to effect 1 the phase will be restarted each time a sample trig is trigged.

• RTRG will, if the multi mode filter is assigned to effect 1, make the filter envelope start from zero every time a sample trig is being trigged. If the amplitude modulator is assigned to effect 1 the phase will be restarted each time a sample trig is trigged.

• R+T will, if the multi mode filter is assigned to effect 1, make the filter envelope start from zero every time a sample trig or a trigless trig is activated by the sequencer. If the amplitude modulator is assigned to effect 1 the phase will be restarted each time a sample trig or a trigless trig is being activated.

• TTRG will, if the multi mode filter is assigned to effect 1, not necessarily make the filter envelope start from zero once a sample trig or a trigless trig is activated by the sequencer. Instead, the filter envelope attack will start from the current envelope level. If the amplitude modulator is assigned to effect 1 the phase will be restarted each time a sample trig or a trigless trig is being activated.
[/quote]

6 Likes

Perfect, thank you, will give this a try tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

I do not hear a difference between the amp settings for fx1: “r+t” and “ttrg”. (I read the manuals sparse explanation).

Can anyone please explain what these does?

And am I correct in understanding, that the other two settings “anlg” and “rtgr” does the same things, just not with trigless trigs?

Last thing. What does these abbreviations actually stand for?

Thanks

some thoughts on this here (e.g. below) and elsewhere via the search …