Transistors & Skins

An assorted goodie back or lofi snap-crackle-and-pop Casioness, obscure drum machines, and assorted strange percussion. Of course the samples will work in Octatrack, Rytm, and just about any other sampler you might use! [Buy Transistors & Skins at Elektron.se](https://www.elektron.se/soundpacks/transistors-skins/)
1 Like

Another Digitakt sound pack for sale already? I’d much rather see bug fixes, new features and Overbridge for the Digitakt at this point.

2 Likes

QQ

1 Like

This is a rather ungracious and illogical intervention … this community is going downhill on the entitlement front. Please, if you have nothing constructive to say as the first post on an announcement then why bother, it’s just bad form and it sets the whinging tone for the rest of the forum. Do you seriously think the developers made these sound packs, it’s so naive. Some people can use their machines just now and may appreciate more sound packs … can’t it just be that, something very innocent and fun, do we need to get down with the criticisms at every opportunity. I give in. I’m saying this openly (as it was your right to say anything too) to save the community spirit i’d like to see so it can at least be a pleasant experience to browse. At least have some courtesy as the first poster to not be so boorish … bah, this place these days :zonked:

19 Likes

You really think the people coding firmwares are the people making sample packs?

4 Likes

Agree 100%.

Not just here though. Some days, the internet has a hard time to show off the positive and energitic side of most of us.

But hey, that means its time for a walk outside!

3 Likes

“This Sound Pack — created by Pär Hagström, one half of Next Stop: Horizon — gives a you a bit of everything.”

1 Like

Anyone tried it? Go some detailes info regarding tha 1shotz?

I have it. It’s pretty good. Has some nice grit to it as well.

Man I keep telling myself not to buy all the sample packs but then they all seem so good… this one is probably too far up my alley to resist.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmmm… says Octatrack but the samples are in 48.0k - unsupported format according to the manual [indifferent face]

have to pitch everything up & now the only way is down…

I finally explored the demos for all of the sample packs for the DT(Thanks for that). THIS ONE- however was so copesetic to my creative flow- I purchased it after one day of playing with the demos.

SUCH a good sound pack!