Transferring Syx files

Ah yes, SDS is a SysEx type that is supported by multiple synths… but not Digitakt. Yes, I could make elk-herd convert those… but not high on the queue of features to implement.

I found the same MD UW packs you did, and they do actually work in the Transfer app, but only on the “Drop” page, not the “Explore” page of Transfer. They got filenames like 01, 02, 03, and they didn’t go to the folder I thought they would, but other than that it works.

Oh, cool, I didn’t try the drop page and I thought they were not supported :man_facepalming: I spent some time today writing a python script to convert them to wav https://www.elektronauts.com/t/tool-to-convert-md-uw-samples-to-wav/

thanks I was not aware for that

Thanks,

I’m having issues transferring sysex soundbanks to my digitakt. using sysex librarian since c6 isn’t available anymore. m1 mac monterey - DT os 1.40.

transferring, the Digi only receives around 50% of the sounds in the bank. I’ve tried reducing transfer speed but it doesn’t help. seems to be skipping lots of them.

any ideas? :pray:

Update: I turned off Recieve cc/nrpn in DT’s port config n it works perfectly now.