Transfer error?

I am trying to use the transfer software (which by the way has worked perfectly up until now) to send a bunch of samples i recorded from another drum machine to my digitakt. i try to upload the entire folder and every time it succeeds w the first of the bunch and thn the rest fail due to “file already exists at:…” .

and just to be clear, i am 110% sure they are not the same samples with different names. there are everything from kicks to snares to fm synths to hats, long short, loud quiet. lots of different stuff in the folder but its recognizing them all as the same file? im stumped !

I dont know if this has anything to do with it, but they all come from the same session in my daw. i made sure i exported the regions all separately and have listened back to the wavs since and as i suspected, they are all there proper samples, named correctly and all.

any pointers at all? appreciate it thanks :slight_smile:

ok i just used elkherd to see if that would work. and i did manage to get them all in there, however as soon as they get to the digitakt, there is an audible CLICK thats not on the original file at all. Here is a video of the original sample and thn the reuploaded sample from the digitakt back to back. weird. i feel like theres something silly im missing but i cant seem to figure it out. sorry for the noob questions lol

edit* just added both samples instead

SOLVED! ok i still am unsure as to why elkherd was adding pops to my samples however i did figure out why transfer wasnt allowing me to send them directly. once i changed the “/” in the names to periods or underscores, it worked like a charm! well! now i know haha :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the info. That’s really good to know.

1 Like