Transfer connecting only after a reboot

So I’m having this issue with Transfer where after my PC being on for a while and my Digitakt being turned off and back on that it will only connect once my PC has been rebooted. I’m using the newest version of Transfer and Digitakt software/OS. I tend to leave my computer on for days at a time without rebooting as it’s easier just to wake it from sleep and not lose everything on a reboot. Has anyone else had this issue? It’s rather annoying having to reboot my computer every time I was to transfer samples.

What operating system are you running? Did you install any updates recently? Best bet is to submit a support ticket with that info so the team can try to replicate the behavior.

1 Like

I have Windows 10 with all the latest updates and I haven’t had the Digitakt long enough to have installed any new system updates.

Cool. I’ll see if I can replicate on Mac OS or isolate it to windows only. Elektron is on holiday until Jan 11th but I’d still put in a ticket with a system info screen cap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey !

I have the same issue on Mac OS 10.15.6 with latest version of both Transfer and Digitakt

Fixed : unconnected any other USB midi devices and it works fine.
Let’s hope for an update soon… really boring to unplug my MIDI USB interface

How long does it last before needing a reboot? I’m on 10.13.6 and haven’t run into this yet.

One question: Does MIDI work to/from your device in your DAW for example?

1 Like