Transfer 1.4 upgrade

Thank you so much !!!
My Digitakt had almost zero storage left, I tried other methods of backing up but the best of this is that once you save your projects it will also include sample files (the actual file wav.) and sample orders per pattern . This will let me feel less anxious when clearing my favorite projects without losing samples ! (I know we are all anxious about that ! ).

At the beginning it was not working at all. After reading other people saying " Don’t forget the Update 1.21A ! " the software stared running like a plane ! (Thank you guys for that as well lol )

Fantastic update!

A quick question….
If I backup everything and wipe my Digitakt clean except for my drum sample folders, if I was to reload a project from my computer back into Digitakt, will the drum samples be duplicated in their own folder with the project name, or will Digitakt attempt to put them back in the original folder they came from?

I ask because at the moment, I tend to use a separate folder for all other samples in a project, and the drums always get selected from my drum folder

Yeah! Been waiting for this day for quite a while now. Thank you!

You get to choose if only missing samples should be imported or all of them. You can also choose if the samples should be imported to their original file path or not.

11 Likes

Thank you Patrik that’s great :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Share your patches

I can’t get .syx files to transfer into my Digitone Keys. Transfer says the transfer happens but no new sounds show up. The .dnsnd files work just fine. What am I doing wrong?

Does this Transfer update make it possible to reorder the Digitone presets in your banks? Something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now.

1 Like

Yep :+1:

2 Likes

This happened to me when I hadn’t updated the firmware yet. I was jumping around between various tasks and forgot to do the update before I checked out the new Transfer. After I did the firmware update it didn’t happen again.

Have you restarted your computer yet (I let mine sleep fairly often rather than shutdown and reboot)? I know it’s a silly thing but it might help if you haven’t.

I’m on Catalina too BTW.

Thanks for the reply.

I didn’t restart my computer the first time, but after raising a ticket with Elektron they suggested that. It made no difference. They also suggest I try backing up each of my projects to see if just some were a problem, which IS the case.

The factory presets project backs-up fine, as does one other of my projects, but three further projects all exhibit the hanging behaviour. I’ve reported back to them, and if I hear anything I’ll update this thread.

Cheers
Russell

3 Likes

Same problem, some projects transfer, then hang.

Make sure you have the latest OS for your gear.

Had already updated to 1.20a
Update:
Since transfer picks the unit up and it connects while in overbridgemode and i automatically assume this should not matter?, i switched it to usb midi and and now no problems so far.

That’s good news!

1 Like

it seem’s we canno’t transfer wav files with this transfer update

You’ll have to divulge more information than that. Like which product you’re using and its OS.

No issues here with Model:Samples
running OS 1.13

1 Like

digitakt 1.20a

the last version of transfer before this one, it’s possible to tranfer wav files from pc to digitakt and vice versa

Scroll up in the comments, or see first post in this thread.
You need to update your digitakt’s OS

New Transfer app update requires new hardware firmware.

5 Likes

thanks… didin’t see this update

now backuping from digitakt