Tranceno - 100% Digitone

This is mesmerising to watch! The transition/swell at 2:30-3:00 is insane, I never imagined the DN could do that, haha.

2 Likes

This is super impressive! Amazing what you can do with one box.

Would pay to watch a breakdown of how you did this!

2 Likes

I have to say Dave, your video content has been blowing me away - I’ve been catching up with everything of yours this week! You’ve persuaded me to buy a DN to pair with my DT, and I’m super tempted by one of those A&H Xone DB4 mixers… :smiley:

1 Like

Always inspiring! You really push the Digitone to its limits. Impressive. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Powerful stuff! My AirPods (not the Pros) can’t handle the bass in that: they resonate/distort in a really interesting, narrow-band way.

1 Like

This is extremely good - amazing in fact. I have a Digitone Keys, and you’ve kind of depressed me in that I won’t ever be able to create something as good as this!

Brilliant music for just 1 device and 1 man.

1 Like

Well done. Great song coming out the 1 box…

1 Like

I’m going to create a digitone course as well and will definitely touch on how to achieve this kind of stuff.

3 Likes

Super to hear :heart: DT and DN work so wonderful together. :slight_smile: DB4 is insane as well. Bit old now but still awesome.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Been a bit blown away by the positive responses ! Will definitely post more DN grooves. I’m also working on a sound pack for the DN :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeh man …shared vid with a few friends and they enjoyed it.

1 Like