Trader feedback

I recently bought an OT MKII from @craigpenman and it was the smoothest of sales. The unit was shipped immediately after payment, was packed very carefully and arrived in brand new condition. Communication was open and frequent, I really couldn’t ask for a better trade experience. Thanks again, friend !

I love this forum, so many nice people here :heart_eyes:

I sold my OT Mk2 to @toodee everything went very smoothly, very easy to deal with.
I would recommend doing business!

I traded my Monomachine for an A4 with @Koby. Was easy to deal with and had very good communication through the process.

I traded my A4 mki to Josh for his Monomachine mkii. Went 100% smoothly. Included all items as stated. Would trade with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Josh!

@joshuawilson

I’ve traded my Maschine MK3 for A4 MKII with @Marrak It’s just as how he described, pristine condition!

Also I’ve accidentally paid extra for our agreed amount but he immediately told me and gave back the extra payment! Definitely his math skills are better than me and very honest!

I’ve recently did a trade with @Housecliche

The item I’ve got was in immaculate condition! There’s not even a speck of dust on it! Top bloke :slight_smile:

Thanks for the trade @Kirz ! Easy guy to deal with and very happy with my new Micromonsta :sunglasses: