Trader feedback

Please post trader feedback in this thread.

Please note there are presently three places to review/submit feedback …

Marketplace Buy
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/buyer-seller-feedback/1013

Marketplace Sell
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/seller-feedback/1012

Marketplace Trade [here]
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/trader-feedback/1014

Buyer/Seller feedback

:joy:

AUX

Great communication. Posted it really fast and item was immaculate. Very happy with the trade.

Well this thread is named correctly, so I am going to leave my trade feedback here. If it’s in the wrong section, I have every confidence it will be moved to the right place!

Traded my White Blofeld Keys with @Chinchilla for a Black Blofeld Module and a Jomox T Resonator

@Chinchilla drove from his place about 2 hours away, and we did the trade today.

Great communication

Great condition kit.

And really nice chap. . Wouldn’t hesitate to buy or trade with him again. In fact the communication was so good, I’m going to miss our PMs!

Cheers

Rich

Kind words from @NeonSlut,
He’too is a fine fellow, who’s Blofed keys was absolutely mint.
Trust, trade, buy and sell with him with confidence.
P.S. i’ll still PM you if you like poppet. LET THE BROMANCE FLOURISH! :wink:

Hahaha yes! Got to keep you sweet for the hidden treasures you no doubt have in the attic, along with the drum machine!

You had me at Liberace sunshine! :sweat_smile:

@gozk

Swapped my EQD Space Spiral delay for his Zvex Lo Fi Junky pedal.

It was a pleasure to meet & a stress free trade.

Thanks again, mate. Enjoy the Space Spiral.

Did a great trade with @Artsutanov, top guy. Buy and trade with without worries!

Traded my Nord Drum with @hotscience for his 0-Coast. Great communication and well-packed box. Arrived exactly as stated and am super happy! Definitely a pleasure trading with him.

Ditto on what @cykranosh said above! Great trade all the way around A++++

I traded my Nord A1 with @stephengardener for his Rytm we met up in a friends record shop in Northampton as I wanted him to test out the Nord and didn’t want to put a keyboard in the post.
Good comms and a nice guy, trade or buy with confidence, Rytm came in original box it even had all the original packaging and was completely spotless I didn’t even take it out of the box.
I hope he finds the time and space to use this great synth that I never did.

Sean

Really good experience trading my Rytm with @seanskay. I now have an excellent condition Nord A1 which I am really enjoying playing and exploring. Great communication and really decent chap - would highly recommend Sean for trading/selling/buying.

Great trade transaction with @j_tana. I received the Analog Rythm today. Excellently packed and everything was in great condition as advertised. I would definitely trade with this elektronaut again!

And I had a great transaction with @whikidazz for his Digitakt! It came quickly and safely and still in its original box. Only had a few minutes to play but I’m excited to break it in this weekend! @whikidazz is a model elektronaut and I’d do business with him any time!

@Anfim traded his Korg Monologue for one of my Wavedrums.

This was yet another stress free transaction with a fellow Elektronaut.

Communications were friendly/prompt & the Monologue was in new condition.

A pleasure mate, thank you.

Likewise with @Artsutanov, very fast shipping and all-round nice dude, can’t take my hands off the Wavedrum. Thanks!

I traded my Digitakt to @j_tana for his Analog Rytm. Very smooth transaction excellent condition and above all else his paitience of having to delay shipment because of Hurricane Harvey was greatly appreciated! I would make future trades with him and if he ever needs a reference, I will always back his credibility. Have fun with that digitakt brother!

I’ve traded my recently acquired Analog Rytm to @AD1_ATHENA for his Monomachine which was in great condition and packaged very well. I will do business with him again anytime and will back him anytime he needs a reference.