Track midi problems

Hello everyone! I have a question about midi and I can’t find it in the Digitakt manual: is it possible to map different drum sounds to a single midi track and then send them to a sequencer to record the pattern or only one sound per midi track can be mapped ? All the best!

If you put those Sounds on the same MIDI Channel, it should work.

Hello! I have audio tracks 1,2,4,5,6,7 and 8 on channel 10 and track 3 on channel 3 and the auto channel on 10. I have the midi tracks configured the same as the audio tracks. When I record the pattern into the sequencer(MPC One), only channel 3 of the pattern is mapped to me. Has anyone had the same problem? all the best!

Probably not good news for you but unfortunately the audio tracks of the Digitakt do not send any MIDI data to the MIDI output…

2 Likes

Oh, I think I didn’t understand correctly the OP’s question. Now that I read your post, it’s obviously clearer.

Thank you all for the answers… I am a new user and now it is clear to me the limitation of the machine with respect to the Midi. All the best!

You can copy/paste audio tracks notes to midi tracks. (Func + Rec/Stop in grid recording mode).

That way original audio track sequence can be sent via midi.

1 Like