Track Challenge

Not stealing your thunder @Ryan !

But what about a track created solely from the voice of Donald Trump?

Even in jest, giving that cnut any more airtime that it has already, demeans this forum, but may also make my OT shit herself and divorce me!
With all due respect dude, let’s leave that to Cassetteboy.
Xxhttps://youtu.be/qmMUznSig3I

2 Likes

You’re probably right

A wise man once told told me “There’s no boundaries to comedy” BUT… ( saying that, the Monty Python “funniest joke ever” sketch?)
Fuck it! Carry on, who the feck am I to cast judgement?
I did it with Bush with tape, 15 years ago, so maybe i’m just being over sensitive.
:innocent:

1 Like

That’s being said. Near every day, I get so excited and relieved that Trump won the election and I’m pretty happy with him most of what he’s doing.

This is a music forum. A community based on something we all agree on and can relate to: electronic music is amazing and Elektron makes some great music. Why you want to try to turn this forum into some political war zone is beyond me

I’m open to others coming up with track challenge ideas, though!

For next month, I’ve actually got an audio clip to make tracks on that I think is going to be lovely :slight_smile:

Are you serious :spy: Ok i understand jajajaja funny joke!

1 Like

God! That’s how I want to die!

1 Like

Very serious

Awesome!

1 Like

I bet you’d rather die with your left two fingers on the OT crossfader and your right two up some mutant Aphex/ □pusher spawn, weirding it out with a bottles of poppers!
:japanese_goblin::mask:

1 Like

Why are the best ways to die always fictional?

What exit does reality offer? F**king CANCER, heart attacks, and disease :frowning:

Blimey!!!
And you’re the bloody POSITIVE influence in here!?!??
If I wasn’t home alone with my nipper, i’d be throwing myself out of the window right now (In a Trump clown suit, obviously):astonished:

2 Likes

Follow Trump

That’s the greatest tragedy. Some day I’ll have to bid adieu to a Great(Again) America :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hang in there kid!
At least for the next four ( or frighteningly eight) years!
I’m just vex’d with myself that I never got my Cowbell Challenge in on time, but it was such unlistenable twaddle, I fear i’d never dare show my face around these parts again!!
:flushed:

The timeframe for these challenges are pretty fluid. Especially when there’s no prize or winner for that matter. If you have it, post it, I’d love to listen to it!

1 Like