TrabanT A4 banging techno!

only A4 … polished in ableton … pretty proud of this one…

7 Likes

mmmm tasty!

So sick TrabanT ! Excellent work.

Recorded with overbridge ? Or through your interface ? Is that droneish pad type sound using some LFO tuned FM ? Did you design the kick ? I really like the zappy transient… we must discuss further on IRC :smile:

i recorded all of this through the main outs into my focusrite interface and into ableton… 1 voice at a time… and then layered the shit in ableton. all sounds come from the A4 and are a bit tweaked with onboard fx in ableton … the shaker is the kick drum pitched up : ) … it started from there, i knew I had a winner …

1 Like

thanks man!

i like this Pad Sound mate !!! Job well done. I could really use this in an upcoming track … do you share your sound?! :smiley:

Nah, just kiddin. But yeah - this Pad/Drone Sound is awesome!!! Lacks in terms of drums though, but that is pretty normal as its just the A4 alone. And for that its still very good!

In short: Great work!!

hey, i was just talking to onoffon and he happily received the ableton project … i cant give you the patch for the pad, or whatever, but if u want the project file let me know. … all proceeds must go to TrabanT off course : p

grabbed my ear right from the start! cool evolving pad, and the A4 continues to impress me as a drum machine.

1 Like

nice track!

Woah, awesome! Great work on the A4. Deep sound design, as usual in your case.