'Tone/Takt range - anyone else praying for a wave table or VA model?

Agree with pretty much everything you’ve said there. One of the things putting me off the DT is the thought of using up those 8 voices real quickly. And as I put in my original post, Elektron’s general poverty of effects is by far my biggest bugbear with a company I otherwise love. Chrous on the DT is the only outlier; other than that, for boxes that cost ~£800-900, I expect more than just rev+del.

1 Like

Aha, touché! :+1:

excellent pack btw

Would be cool to see what they come up with maybe if they did a VA the filter models could come to the other boxes… could be interesting. Not sure if I would bite on a new synth based elektron unless it really did something incredibly special.

I am not sure about that. But they do things their ways. I am recently reading a lot about transwave oscillators. Am still trying to figure out, how exactly they were working, without owning any device with them. But just listening to audio examples, I think that if DT isn’t technically capable of handling this type of sound, I guess that this is the niche that would suit all wavetable lovers and also be one player without competition on new market.

Cheers!

1 Like