Tic Tic - Comfort in the Echo

Some months back my wife and I released our first full length album on vinyl, CD and the usual digital platforms. Melancholic synthpop and trip-hop with quite a bit of inspiration from other genres and time periods.

We also had this video made:

I’m happy to report that even though we are small unknows with limited options for generating interest, reviews have been very good. We’re even on a couple of “best releases of 2020” lists! Seeing that there are people out there that genuinely care about our efforts feels great.

I didn’t post about the album in here when we released it. Not sure why (probably because I hate shoving our music down people’s throaths!), but now that we are starting on new tracks I’d be very interested in feedback from you guys, good or bad. Input from people that knows their stuff on what works and what doesn’t is always valuable. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve made a live act with theatrics, video and scenography in addition to us performing our music. Even though this video was made as part of that concept, I think it almost works as a music video on its own. At least the second half.

1 Like