Thom Yorke

Seriously. I watched that live on TV. Johnny rocked the f out of that thing.

Ive heard people argue that that performance single handidly brought modular back. I don’t disagree.

3 Likes

what was Johnny doing on that?.. it was hard to tell. was it a feed backing delay thing?

I half expected him to be swinging the f’er round his head.

brought modular ‘back’ … ? it disappeared? or just wasn’t trendy at that moment?

I disagree.

This basically.

good ol’ Johnny. I almost bought an Ondes Martenot because of him.

He’s got a lot to answer for.

So what was he doing on that AS8000 ?

Kickin ass and takin names.

It seems hes got that sequence goin and seems to be patching things in and out. Wrt to the “bridge” your guess is as good as mine. But knowing their penchant for feedback, maybe?

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks for this! Never knew of this site before. Future Islands in there too - love them.

1 Like

I wonder the same. Sounds like an OB6.

1 Like

You’ll love this site. It’s a prophet by the looks of it. https://thekingofgear.com

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

This is great!!! For some reason I figured OB6 instead of the P6 because of the buzzy fuzzy texture. Thanks again for enlightening me!

1 Like

Had no idea what synth it was. Just knew that Radiohead fans are obsessive and they try to discover everything haha!

2 Likes

This is sweet!! It even shows you all the cord progression. :blush:

1 Like

really nice yes. The U-he plugin sounds so sweet as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes very impressive, although I’ll be saving up for the hardware version!

1 Like

Yeah I often think about selling my little synth collection, just get a prophet 6 and shut up :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Or just get an AS-1 (multi-track if necessary) and keep your other synths :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes