The Rytm lover thread

what about using the LFO from your octatrack?

1 Like

Its OK. But theyā€™re not as fast nor as immediate.

Totally love the Rytm :heart::heat:
If I win lottery the first thing I would like to make is a front line dream team to compare, use and abuse those 3 I have in mind : Rytm, Jomox alpha & Tempestā€¦

no I would probably buy apartment for my father, my mother and my brothersā€¦ so the second thing I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a tune! I feel this this would go extremely well with some of the tracks from Infamous Player.

2 Likes

This cannot be overstated. I too feel exactly the same. Zoia and OT are great but need programming and arent as instant.

1 Like

Done. :wink:

1 Like

as i get to know the digitakt i discover things i took for granted having Rytm as reference.
Kits, the Fx, slide, chain and song mode, trig mutes (idk if dt really lacks it), scenes, the retrig button :slight_smile:

Thanks! Gratuitous fill button used throughout :grinning:

can I join the rytm lover thread after playing it only for three hours? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Admission granted.

3 Likes

Make me want to have one

Love mine!

Just whipped up a little tech track this morning actually. Just the Rytm Mk1.

3 Likes

Owned a MKI for just under a year, and was on my wish list since it dropped. Thereā€™s so much I love about this machine, and so much it can do outside the scope of a drum machine. The immediacy of programming and performance coupled with the synth and sample layers is amazing on its own, and on top of that is the fx track, multiple stages of analog gain/drive, and then the compressor. This box can make anything from techno, glitch, drone, ambient, acid, etc. Just an all around inspirational machine.

4 Likes

Weā€™d love to have you!

1 Like

@dandan do you still have the Rytm?

I love my rytm. He is the main part in my setup. Rytm, Digitakt, Digitone, and then the other not elektron devices.

Iā€™m going to resurrect this old thread because I must say that I absolutely LOVE the Rytm, itā€™s just sooo deep and fun, the more time I spend with it Iā€™m amazed by what you can do with it.
limiting myself to one track and one voice at a time combined with the fx made me realize how far you can take it, and the thing is I donā€™t really see it as a drum machine anymore, I see it as a unique instrument that can also do drums, the analog voices can do so many things if you put some time into modulation and experimentation, and combined with samples thereā€™s so many layers to this instrument.
what a machine!

17 Likes

I totally agree. The Rytm is my favourite Elektron device and I love to make full tracks with it.

4 Likes

I have had the Rytm mkii only two months now and have still a lot to learn but I love how versatile and fun to use it is.

2 Likes

Yesss!!!

3 Likes