šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦ The only topic in town

russia has no friends?

so we just leave the people dying Ukraine out of it, you mean they donā€™t have a side?

1 Like

Every nation engages in propaganda. That doesnā€™t make them morally equivalent in their actions.

And the fact that the USA has engaged in many, often stupid and immoral interventions, doesnā€™t mean that all their interventions are stupid and immoral.

2 Likes

Four countries have supported the invasion: Belarus, Syria, Eritrea and North Korea. China is being vague while slowly turning RF into a vassal state.
So yeah, Putin does have some friends, though the list is quite peculiar.

1 Like

thought soā€¦ so Russia has a collective as well, but all of that aside
the focus should be support of Vladimir Putin and the support of those that support Vladimir Putinā€¦ thatā€™s the topic right, in spite of all of the pontification

First of all, if you have so many questions and doubts, please, do your own research. :wink:
Secondly, are you trying to corner me down and take sides, so you can attack me personally, like the war is my own responsibility? :slight_smile:

Propaganda, on both sides, wants us to believe that feeding the war machine is the only solution to this conflict.
Are we allowed to disagree with that?

1 Like

have you pointed out anything that we disagree upon, if you have I missed that, and what is the connection to attacking you personally I donā€™t get that either?

I do get the term ā€˜feeding the war machineā€™ and agree with you about not feeding itā€¦ this is why I am against Vladimir Putin, feeding the war machineā€¦

2 Likes

Again, not trying to defend anyone, but there are ā€œfriendsā€, and ā€œfriends who lend weaponsā€.

So far, at least officially, Russia has not received any weapons from other countries.

Recommended reading for you.

1 Like

great!

No Nato expansion to the East has never been promised. get your facts right and stop posting such nonsense here.
if you talk about sovereignty than every country is free to choose which bound they join. thats not for russia to decide.

what happens now is clear for the world to see. Nato and no not the evil US are responsible. The russians are attacking ukraine for imperialistic reasons. get that right. and of course the west has to stay against those dickheads. if the russians donĀ“t stop themselves. the world will.

7 Likes

Thank you for setting me straight. Iā€™ll stop posting such nonsense here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again, pick your propaganda of choice.

1 Like

this is important to me because I use the Cosmos everyday, itā€™s an important part of my sampling arsenalā€¦ the developerā€™s talent cannot be questioned, it makes me sad to think that he might be s supporter of Vladimir Putinā€¦ this is the first Iā€™d heard about the possibility

No one is going to admit it and get sanctioned, but at least Iran has been supplying Shahed drones for a while, lots of them got downed in Ukraine.

No hard proof of NK weapon sales yet though.

1 Like

You are welcome. The same false arguments day by day. ItĀ“s nerve wrecking. And all those talking about propaganda. there is no need for propaganda. open your eyes where the War is and where Rokets hit, where they are coming from, and which soldiers raping in which country.

14 Likes

Message that @LCVL is pushing is very familiar to me, and its one that hurts me, my friends and family, directly. Its ok to be passionate about a topic, but assuming that you are 100% right about something is never a good thing.

Its okay to change your views and perspectives on things, even if it would make your previous self - incorrect.

I never expect anyone to fully understand what and why is going on, because it took me a lifetime to really feel it out, and see it for what it is. And even if i tell you, you wouldnt understand, because you have to learn it for yourself. :heart:

8 Likes

Message to all: facts are a thing very hard to prove in this internet world.
Propaganda and lies are not a thing that happen on one side of the conflict.
Please, respect each other, whatever their opinion is.

If you really want to change a thing, maybe act in a way that supports your cause.
Talking here wonā€™t change the situation nor peopleā€™s mind.
You donā€™t change peopleā€™s mind over internet. Bias of confirmation is way too strong.

Bringing information is a good thing (and weā€™re talking about fact-checking and balanced analysis/journalism, not opinions).
Compassion and support in any way to those who suffer is definitely a good thing.
Chatting like youā€™re in a bar over such a serious matter is unwelcome, letā€™s keep this for FB, Twitter and the like.

18 Likes

:dove:
Topic closed temporarily.

While I have no means to independently verify this, itā€™s enough for me to avoid spending money on any of SOMAā€™s products. There really is only one right side in all this.

3 Likes