Electribe 2

Why not use both together, if you don’t mind me asking?

I really need a stand that will hold both a digitakt and electribe 2. That would make me very happy. Any ideas?

Desktop stand? Floor stand? Two tiered? Angled?

My two favorite stand makers for desktop gear currently are

KVgear

https://kvgear.com/products

And
cremacaffe

2 Likes

Thanks for reply. Two tiered and angled desktop.

I think I have to remove the dust and reactivate my electribe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elektribes are everything but no weak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWMXo2ARcA

No moonmachine… Moomachine!

I don’t know why, but I prefer the Electribe MX series sound much, much more. Maybe it’s just nostalgia as it was my first ever “instrument”. :slight_smile:

It’s indeed the same for the mpc500.

:rofl: the original moomachine:

2 Likes

Something’s not right with mine:

1 Like

Actual lol

A justified and ancient of Moo Moo

2 Likes

Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my ice cream van :sunglasses:

1 Like

Due to the 4 note para I would think a korg microsampler would do the job much better of sampler rompler… over all I found the edges to show more when sequence from an outside box on the electribe2. I could see somethings working well but I never was happy with the results of combining both my DT and E2. better apart I think.

1 Like

Moomachine? :cow2:

Never owned the Electribe Sampler (just the synth), but I was surprised how much the Microsampler can do. Plus you can adjust quantize settings with the sequencer (& play unquantized). Sampling is extremely easy on it as well. Chop by numbers, but was faster to chop than I thought, plus you can chop by pressing the keys while the sample/loop plays.

Necrothread!
How is the Electribe synth in 2020?
Found a cheap one and considering it as a partner to the Force and Microfreak

1 Like

I still use my E2 regularly.

In fact, I dare say, it has proven to be one of the more productive boxes I own. I recently wrote an entire album on it, and I still use it for live shows too. When I do purely electronic shows, I run it through my SP-404SX, accompanied by my MPC Live …

Electribes, in general, have always been very capable boxes.

Cheers!

6 Likes