The most beautiful synth

34 Likes

33 Likes

Just beautiful.

15 Likes

Not the most beautiful one but pretty nice imo.

25 Likes

30 Likes

It’s impressive how much they improved things with that limited edition compared to its original design.
If only they had put the silver version into production. That might be it for me.

I want to see more instruments in an aluminum finish, soft grays, or warm white/cream tones.
They are so much more inviting to me than a boring black box - especially when it has those pressure-sensitive/mpe pads.

The Model: Cycles is another favorite of mine, and I miss the original A4/AR MkII color scheme.

I hope that one day we’ll get a Push 3 in a color scheme similar to the Vapor Gray Maschine+

21 Likes

Amazing you kept it. It’s got that cute size but a sci-fi look, those switches, lovely.

1 Like

It was the first synthesizer I really got into. A great instrument to learn on. It needs some attention - scratchy volume pot and screwy cutoff slider, but overall it still works well and still sounds great. Stays in tune.

1 Like

Intellijel Cascadia

32 Likes

Completely different direction from the other replies, I really really enjoy what the white editions of the Motif XF looked like

5 Likes

4 Likes

don’t get mad but I’m extremely partial to robocop and square japanese cars from the early 80’s.

43 Likes

Man the minikorg for being as simple as it is honestly never had any business looking so nice, yet it did and still does. The FS also looks extra posh compared to the originals.

1 Like

10 Likes

What’s this? It’s pretty.

10 Likes

I remember both winning industrial design awards. Maschine studio and SP16. Different years of course

I love the look of the black MK2

21 Likes

Yeah the white Medusa was stunning, I think they only made one.
Some people prefer the original design that has that characteristic Dreadbox look, but I absolutely prefer the minimal Black edition over it.

1 Like

If/when this actually gets released I would love to own one. Love the sound. Love the aesthetic. Superlative SB-01:

ff0e9df55001d66736bece7daa0ffa07_original

37 Likes