The "Let's have a positive thread" thread

Listen to the whole album! Always gave me a release. Gave me the strength to feel instead of surpress

2 Likes

just think how good the parties will be once its all over :laughing:

2 Likes

I want to create a elevated patch to grow my own salad, its offering a whole lot of new things to learn - i also bought a more recent computer, to enable myself to dig even deeper into virtualization /kubernetes /KVM.

1 Like

Underrated sentiment. A lot of people are looking for ways to change the world, but simply being a positive person can have an inestimable effect. It ripples out and who knows how far it goes.

8 Likes

When this works for programmers, it might also work for other jobs.

'(Construction /CAD /Art etc.)

Iā€™m happy today, and iā€™m listening to The Kƶln Concert by Keith Jarrett

3 Likes

You clearly donā€™t live in the US! :worried:

Good luck and be well!

3 Likes
  1. This whole panic and existential dread is inspiring me to get a better relationship with God

2. My work mandated remoting in means I no longer have to set an alarm for work, so Iā€™m getting more weā€™ll rested.

3. Iā€™ve got a stockpile of booze for the quarantine, which eliminates the fear at the end of the day when further unfortunate developments come through

4. I just recently started my 401K so the dropping stocks arenā€™t going to hurt me too bad, and might actually benefit me when the stocks rise back up.

5. Iā€™ve got 14-30 days free of the fear of farting in public or walking around with my fly undone

13 Likes

:joy:

Yes those of us with social anxiety are the real winners here

Thereā€™s a rumour going around where I am that weedā€™s going to be legalized to encourage people to stay at home on the sofa

6 Likes

I do not :slight_smile: Iā€™m a Swede. While hospitals are strained, so far societyā€™s fairly level headed. But weā€™re a selfish and entitled lot, so thereā€™s a burning match there somewhere, just hasnā€™t been lit enough yet.

After several months of bushfires (now mostly extinguished) and the worst air quality in history, I can finally put this stupid mask away

Summerā€™s almost over, but thereā€™s a few more weekends left for BBQā€™s with friends and families before the autumn sets in.
Oh, and I just bought the Ventris dual reverb :partying_face:

1 Like

Best one yet.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to spend this time getting better at cooking. Also to get deep with octatrack and more piano technique

2 Likes

Going to try and make the best out of the isolation time by getting a lot of recording done.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget what Daft Punk says, thatā€™s really important: MAKE LOVE :heart_eyes::star_struck:

You clearly donā€™t live in Canada

2 Likes

Positive:
Cleared the weeds from my front garden!
Flushed out the redbacks!
Fixed the sun shade!
Saw a Wedge Tailed Eagle!
Transfered some aloe vera into a pot for my woman!
About to record a new track!

Ooooof! Slaying it today.:muscle:

6 Likes

I predict (and hope for) a surge of good music and software from around the world!

2 Likes

we need the inevitable ā€œI tested positiveā€ thread to be labelled very clearly after this one

1 Like