The intoxicated hangout

:joy:

1 Like

Intoxicated injury’s anyone?

I once shot myself in the hand with a BB gun whilst staying with some friends in the states.

To prove how drunk I was, I’m right handed.

So I took the gun from one hand and into the other. To check it was empty?!

11 Likes

I’ve sent it to your mum already, she’s good…

1 Like

You tease!

Edit: I see it now. Looks like you were doing that stab between your fingers with a sharp object thing. But with BB bullets!

1 Like

When did you become an influencer?

Cheers.

12 Likes

Fixed

That was in there for a year. I could have sworn I’d got it out.

1 Like

Cutie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

TMI

2 Likes

:relaxed::heart:

1 Like

Soon the American continent will be suitably pissed (drunk or angry, IDC) to join in. And then the Australasians and Asians. Basically, there will always be a drunk Elektronaut somewhere. Although Canadian @Tchu is ahead of the game.

9 Likes

Sorry, I’m not drunk enough to post anything meaningful here.

3 Likes

You guys are giving me the shakes, only a few more hours!

7 Likes

The concept of dpix is so funny to me. I want to put some good production value into them if this music thing doesn’t work out.

Adobe light room. Filters. Maybe an artistic font with an inspirational quote like “follow your dreams”

11 Likes

I finished working sooner today. It was around 3 o’clock when I opened my beer. From Quebec to British Columbia, there’s a 3h gap.

3 Likes

I’m not judging. You do you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wasn’t thinking about judging at all (I know you don’t). I was just giving a teacher context (sometimes we finish earlier) to keep the conversation. It’s a beautiful sunny day in Montreal, temperature is rising. It smells Summer.

2 Likes

I imagine that Canadians appreciate the sunny days oh so much more than Brits, given how long winter is over there. I don’t know. Only time I visited Canada (BC, Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper, etc) was in August for a mate’s wedding. Stunning in the warm weather.

3 Likes

Let’s see if we can over take music memes.

(Sobering up now, see you tomorrow night)

2 Likes

The last weeks were the time of the year where you can put a T-Shirt one day and a Winter jacket the next one. Next week, it’s going to be a Summer weather.

2 Likes

I’m actually suffering from an awful hangover today. Will probably still have a few sips when I get home after reading this thread though. :grimacing:

2 Likes