The improvised techno thread

Thanks a bunch @martin01
I’m happy to hear those words!

Just a sampler in drambo, a drummachine and a combfilter in the octatrack + some effects.

3 Likes

Anyone going to Stoor @ADE today?

2 Likes

I am! You too?

1 Like

I was there also the first time, which was magic. Then the second time I didn’t want to try to redo a magic evening, but this time I just wanted to go again:)

Anyone else there??

1 Like

Jup !

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll be there as well

2 Likes

Cool, I think I’ll recognize you. I’m not so sure if I will recognize @lesstalkmoredisco though

2 Likes

I’m sitting in a field with an A4 on a crate :joy:

I would also recognised @DaveMech I’ll come say hi if I do

I can send you a picture of myself through DM @KuyaRobin or maybe wear something like a rose on my hat

2 Likes

Haha, let’s do the picture instead :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe we each should get a red balloon.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan

1 Like

I’ll be wearing a huge cubeoid collumn of led screens, come find me and say hi :wink:

3 Likes

Lucky pricks.

You lot get to go to this while I’m stuck at home watching fucking Celebrity bad dance Euphoria season 12 and telling my kids to shut up.

This is how I know there is no spoon.

6 Likes

So jealous of those going. Please be all geeky and report back what gear everyone is using (Karenn especially).

2 Likes

You just made me feel better about being stuck in a wet playground :slight_smile:

Better than being stuck in wet trousers.

I’m going but barely awake as my 2 year old daughter had heavy night terrors last night. Poor thing. Me, of course. She’s a trooper and still young. She’s fine today. I’m feeling like truck has run over me.

Off to the party ! :tada:

6 Likes

Enjoy Stoor y’all. Smile and wave for the cameras and I’ll look for 99 red balloons when they release the videos :laughing:

3 Likes

Amphetamines solve at least one of those problems.

Enjoy your nightclub naptime.

5 Likes