The (fantasy) Syntakt Feature Request Thread .. [pre-Launch topic]

№1. Conditional micro-timing w/ p-locking swing
№2. Two trig conditions per step
№3. Analog Rytm style sampling

That is all…

11 Likes

Excuse me if I’m misinformed, do we even have any idea what this machine is?

3 Likes

I like the fact that the sequencer can do forward, backwards and bounce- but I’d like it if you could be able to conditional bounce.

Ideally to the point where there’s a condition you could set where the sequence plays backwards and then forward again

9 Likes

For- AND backwards aka Knight Riders KITT.

For the younger ones…here are some background information about KITT:

1 Like

I honestly feel guilty making any requests, though.

FINALLY we have p-lockable arp

7 Likes

since the code base is now there, there is a good chance we will see it on Digitone and A4, right? Please, Elektron!

1 Like

My favorite new feature is Contrarian Mode. Can’t wait to hear the nutty things you can do with that

1 Like

…if one thing is for sure…it will be no sampler…

and forward/backward directions in the sequencer engine would be reality for all elektron machines since ages already, if there would’nt be some kind of basic impossebilty no go reason in the core code…

and they won’t rewrite that one thing that worx the same on all others…
reinventing all swedish roots when it comes to this next new baby, which must be a no brainer successor, feels way too much to ask for at his point…

but mayyybe…they come with xtra makro conditions for conditional trigs…

and i also think…a future feature request for a thing that’s gonna be announced in the future…
hmmm…a speculation whishlist for a speculation machine…dunno…

2 Likes

Please go outside and touch some grass.

7 Likes

These threads are great and all, but probably better to just email elektron directly.

• sarcasm *

50% more takt

Love my Syntakt so far! the subvertives trigs are a great idea but I’d loved to see them jumping instead of blue. Maybe a future formware update ? like, with actual matter ?

Anyway, great stuff!

5 Likes

… and request from my friend - please add 4wheeldrive and a flamethrower

As we say in the business, “you gotta be ahead of the curve”. I agree with no sampler as Elektron already has a price range for all parties interested in their workflow. If they’ve been listening, maybe they implemented some of the features people were asking for in other products. I just hope it’s not $2000 out the gate like the Perkons…

Also “speculation machine” sounds like a good name for an EP.

I will make another request…more of a manual improvement.

It would be awesome if the documenter didn’t assume a knowledge of in-depth calculus in order to operate the Syntakt.

1 Like

but will it have MPE??

I just want to be able to adjust brightness of the rainbow :rainbow: OLED display. It’s too bright and colorful right now.

1 Like

I just want more machines, the MnM machines are great, but throw in some other synthesis methods, granular hits for instance. Synthesis drum sounds which can be picked apart like stretched to infinity…

I’d really like to have adjustable control over the strength of the haptic feedback on the 16 pads. Maybe it’s just my unit, but I can see the pads visibly popping off the surface. Seems a little over the top, particularly considering each pad already displays internet memes that are related to the sound of that track on their individual OLED screens.

1 Like

Lmao why is this even a thread yet?

2 Likes