The Dreaded Kit Issue

Hi Everyone,

I was a proactive kit/pattern saving machine! But it has finally happened. I managed to overwrite a kit for a song. :frowning:

Luckily(?), it is one of the preset kits that came with the A4. If by any chance there is a list somewhere of the sounds associated to each preset pattern or kit, I can get it all back

Is there such a thing?

If it helps, it was for D15.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

You should be able to load the preset project, copy the entire kit, load your other project, paste it back…
Works on Rytm…

1 Like

The sound names in a kit do not guarantee that the same named +Drive sound is going to be the same, keep in mind that there are kit settings which may influence matters further

You’re best bet would be asking for a syx of the factory kit (straight after you backup all your other kits first :wink:)

I have a good news/bad news situation now…
I now realise that I was not using the presets. But I have found 3 of the 4 sounds used for the patter of the song. I should be able to find the last one through the process of elimination. I guess I’ll have to invest in a note book. :wink:

Thanks for the tips.

Rich

2 Likes

Not that it matters to anyone but me. But… I got it all back. :slight_smile:

Rich

5 Likes

very pleased to hear!

2 Likes

Jim Jarmusche recently made a film called Patterson. I think you would appreciate it.

1 Like