The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

+1 on this.
Being able to p-lock n lfo Rtim & Rtrg on the MD is huge.
Would be amazing on the DT.

1 Like

Hi hotscience. I was wondering if you were able to solve this issue somehow?
Iā€™m trying to divide clock and transport without success.
Thanks in advance!

I donā€™t see any way that itā€™s possible unfortunately :disappointed_relieved:

i wonder why we donā€™t have an adsr as an amp envelope? sustain would be a great addition but i guess electron had to cut corners in terms of menue layoutā€¦

Does hold on the amp env not function the same as sustain in an adsr? I think I gotta rethink how Iā€™ve been looking at the amp envā€¦

i donā€™t think so. sustain defines a level to hold a note until you release a key. while the hold parameter defines the point in the envelope before ramp down to a level of zero.

I think the Digitakt is the best thing Elektron has ever created. It definitely deserves more of their love.

6 Likes

shoot, im coming to the digitakt from the monomachine where the amp env is attack, hold, decay, release. I just assumed the function was the same across products.

It would be cool if all Elektrons with conditional trigs had access to the trig conditions from the microtiming page, instead of exclusively from the trig page- that element on the OT seems SO convenient. Conditions easily and immediately accessible!

That would be kinda cool, come to think of it. Then you can set them from any page!

1 Like

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Preselect Mutes. (hold function, when itā€™s released mutes and activated)
This is one my my most used functions on the MD.

Also different scales per track would be awesome. This would just make the sequencer so much more useful

2 Likes

Double tap PTN quickly = Direct Jump mode

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking you may be able to fake this a bit by combining the regular amp envelope with the trig lfo assigned to volume or overdrive. Not quite but stillā€¦

Thats an odd one, I have been using the first two fingers of my right hand in a proding motion, the difference in finger length ensures the stop gets pressed a fraction before the play.

1 Like

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but itā€™d be nice to adjust the root note of a chord on a MIDI track and keep the other notes in place, rather than have them all shift up and down together. The current approach makes it quicker to transpose whole chords, but way more time-consuming in any other situation.

Smart! I never would have thought of that. Only problem is if you have 16th note patterns and no empty spaces to add the triggerless trigs. But other wise great work around.

Iā€™m assuming you just nudge the micro timing of the triggerless trig all the way to the left on the next trig to get the result you are speaking of.

I havenā€™t had much issue. Just treat it like a tube amp and crank the overdrive and turn down the amp level. Donā€™t turn down the overall track volume as it may just act as a clean boost.

I already kind of figured it out. It works in intervals of 12s I believe. If Iā€™m not mistaken it goes something like that.

good point! thanks

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like